*Remark: The User's Profile must have an email to proceed with the following steps.*
If there's no Email set in the User's Profile, Users will need to contact their company's System Admin / PIC of User Management to assist with changing the Password.
Click *here* for the Guide on How System Admin can change Password for Users.
1) Click on the forgot password.
2) Key-in your email that was registered in the system, and click on Submit
3) The following message will appear after submitting your email.
4) You will receive an email with a Temporary Password
5) Go back to the login page, and login into the account using the Temporary Password given in the email.
6) Navigate to Miscellaneous > Update My Profile
7) Key-in the Password and Retype Password fields with your new Password. (Retype Password must be the same as Password).
8) Click on Update once completed.