1. Navigate to the Stock Take Module via Store > Stock Take > Stock Take.
2. Click on the "Add New Stock" button on the bottom of the page to bring up the "Stock Take Detail" panel.
3. Insert the Date, Location, and Shelf, for which you wish to conduct the Stock Take.
4. Insert the required SKU by using the "Search SKU" function. Searches may be narrowed using the radio buttons listed below i.e MCode & CM Code, Article No, ARMS Code, and Description.
5. Insert the required quantity and click on "Add".
6. Once complete, navigate to Import / Reset Stock Take via Store > Stock Take > Import / Reset Stock Take to import the Stock Take.
7. Select the required Branch and Date. For the Action, select "No Auto-Fill Zero".
8. Once complete, click on "Import".
Example Of Location
Example Of Shelf