- Login into Backend.
- “Allow Sales Order” in POS Settings.
- Once Confirm, click on "Save" button. After 10- 15 min, please restart ARMS® POS Counter.
- Click on "Sales Order" button or press Ctrl + Shift + F5 from Keyboard.
- Enter Sales Order Document Number in "Order No" field. Once Confirm, click on "F1 - Search" button.
- You can select to make payment or unlock sales order.
Please Take Note:
- Payment Function
The default payment type is Cash
Use “Discount” payment (Ctrl + F6), Sales Order total discount will replace.
- Unlock Function
The System get approval from user with privilege "POS_UNLOCK_SALES_ORDER"
Unlock Sales Order mean items' selling price will reset can get latest discount price (For Example: Promotion), and cashier can do delete item, discount item, scan item as normal transaction
- Counter only can export Sales Order in the same branch.
- Sales order document has used, The system will get approval from a user with without privilege.
- Counter export sales order counter must online. If counter in offline status will problem when search Sales Order.