- Open Terminal and Enter "cd /tmp; wget http://download.arms.my/armspos/installBeta.sh && installBeta.sh" command into Terminal and press Enter.
** Please contact ARMS Implementation team at 012 - 566 6643 for any password prompt.
- Close Terminal. Right Click on "Desktop"
- Select "Applications" and Click on "Configure Settings".
- Close Settings.inc. (Hardware configuration do at Counter's Local Settings).
- Edit Branch, Counter, Server Configuration in config.php. Once confirm, save and close config.php
- Right Click on "Desktop". Select "Applications" and Click on "Resync Masterfile"
- Restart PC and do Hardware configuration at ARMS® POS Local Settings.
Install ARMS® POS BETA in UBUNTU 11 Print
Modified on: Fri, 7 Jul, 2017 at 3:37 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.