- Open Terminal and Enter "sudo su" command into Terminal and press Enter.
Copy below command into terminal and press enter.
** Please contact ARMS Implementation team at 012 - 566 6643 for any password prompt.
Upgrade Ubuntu Ver Command
* sudo su
* cd /tmp
* wget http://download.arms.my/armspos/upgrade.sh && bash upgrade.sh
* alert need to fill in password
Step 3: Close Terminal. Right Click on "Desktop"
Step 4: Follow below step to do Initial Setup.
- Beta 310 & Live 191 and below
- Open "My Documents" > "projects" > "POS" folder and open config.php
- Edit Branch, Counter, Server Configuration in config.php. Once confirm, save and close config.php
- Click on "Resync Masterfile"
- Restart PC and do Hardware configuration at ARMS® POS Local Settings).
- Beta 311 & Live 192 and onward (Comming Soon)
- Click Here to refer for initial setup.