Add User Privileges
- Go to Administrator > Users > Update Profile > Accounting Export. Add 3 user privileges (CUSTOM_ACC_AND_GST_SETTING, CUSTOM_ACC_EXPORT and CUSTOM_ACC_EXPORT_SETUP) to user.
Go to Office, you will see Custom Account Export sub menu.
Custom Account & GST Setting
- Go to Office > Custom Accounting Export > Custom Account & GST Setting.
- Key in Account Code and Account Name, then click on Save button.
Note: Account Code and Account Name cannot be empty, once either one has value.
- By default the Use Own Branch Settings is false, it means that all branches will follow HQ Custom Account Setting.
- If want to have Custom Account Setting of each branch, user need to login to that particular branch and set the Use Own Branch Settings to Yes. Then, key in Account Code and Account Name, then click on Save button.
Setup Custom Accounting Export
Create New Accounting Export Format
- Go to Office > Custom Accounting Export > Setup Custom Accounting Export, click on Create New Accounting Export Format link.
Fill in the form.
- Header Setting section is optional. If want to display header name in export file, user need to click on the Add button to key in the header name one by one.
- In Data Field section, drag a field and drop it into highlighted area (Column/Master Details/Row).
Note: Description of the field can be viewed by clicking on [?] link or mouse over on the field.
- In Column/Master Details/Row section, field can be viewed or edited by double click on it.
Click on the Preview button to view the output.
Click on the Save button to save the format or click on Close button to close the program.
Edit Custom Accounting Format
- Click on the Edit icon to edit the format.
Refer to the step 2 to step 4 in Create new Custom Accounting Export Format.
Activate/Deactivate Custom Accounting Format
- a) Click on the Activate icon to activate format.
b) Click on the Deactivate icon to deactivate the format.
View Custom Accounting Format
Click on the View icon to view the format.
View the format.
Custom Accounting Export
- Go to Office > Custom Accounting Export > Custom Accounting Export.
Fill in the form and click on Generate button to export the data. The exported data will show in Active Tab.
Functions in Active Tab:
= Generate accounting data
= Download the exported data
= Regenerate the exported data
= Archive the exported data
= Remove the exported data
= Restore the exported data from Archive to Active